Five sections, six stitch cables, US 7 and US 8 knitting needles combine to make one Great Dane approved dance happy cowl! Need I say more?
The tech edited easy level pattern is fully written.
20”/ 51cm circumference by 10.5”/ 26.5cm tall. One size, but easily customizable.
2 skeins MC & 1 skein CC Pakucho Organic Cotton Worsted
Shown in undyed natural vegan colors – Forest Green (MC), Natural (CC).
Single skein info: 100% organic cotton; 88 yds/ 80m per 50g/ 1.76oz
US 7/ 4.5mm circular needles
US 8/ 5mm circular needles
1 Stitch Marker
20 sts and 28 rows over 4”/ 10cm in Stockinette stitch using smaller needles. Note: exact gauge is not critical to this design. Gauge variations may impact final size and yardage requirements.
Easy to customize! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
– Make each cable a different color
– Use a stark contrasting background main color
– Pop one cable with a wow color
– Keep the cables a constant color and knit each of the St st colors in a different color
Requires additional yarn
– Double your cast on to make a long single loop 40”/ 101.5cm cowl with 10 cables.
– Triple your cast on to make it a long and loopy 60”/ 152.5cm cowl with 15 cables.