Upcycle your scrap yarn into a chunky twisted stitch moebius! Great for gradient, solids, and multi-colored scraps. I stash busted the 6 partial skein leftovers from Color Flow Sweater. What gems will you find when you dive into your stash?
This easy level tech edited pattern includes written directions for the cowl using 3 different weights of yarn – bulky, worsted, and dk.
28”/ 71cm circumference by 10”/ 25.5cm tall.
- 214 yds/ 196m bulky weight eco yarn US 6/ 4mm circs
- 430 yds/ 393m worsted weight eco yarn US 5/ 3.75mm circs
- 514 yds/ 470m DK weight eco yarn US 2/ 2.75mm circs
- Bulky: 20 sts and 26 rows over 4″/ 10 cm in 1×1 twisted rib using US 6/ 4mm circs.
- Worsted: 28 sts and 30 rows over 4″/ 10cm in 1×1 twisted rib using US 5/ 3.75mm circs.
- DK: 36 sts and 40 rows over 4″/ 10cm in 1×1 twisted rib using US 2/ 2.75mm circs.
Note: exact gauge is not critical to the design.
- Bust that stash!