Subzero climes? No problem. The added depth of twisted rib and dense cables make this ‘wooly’ extra cozy for jaunts into the crisp outdoors. Now you can investigate the wonders of God’s creation in natural comfort. Who says vegan can’t be warm?
The tech edited & test knit easy level pattern is fully written.
Small (Medium, Large, X-Large) to fit head sizes 19”/ 48.5cm (20”/ 51cm, 21”/ 53.5cm, 22”/ 56cm).
2 skeins MC & 1 skein CC Pakucho Organic Cotton Worsted
Shown in undyed natural vegan colors – Forest Green
(MC), Natural (CC).
Single skein info: 100% organic cotton; 88 yds/ 80m per
US 7/ 4.5mm DPNs or small circulars
US 6/ 4mm DPNs or small circulars
1 Stitch Markers
24 sts and 22 rows over 4”/ 10cm in Twisted Rib using larger needles.
• Use 1 skein of MC and 5 mini balls of CC. Carry MC in back of work around the cable sections. Do not carry CC behind
ribbed sections. Leave a little slack and back float CC to first stitch at the beginning of each cable.
• Be sure to cross MC and CC yarns when switching colors to lock colors in place.
• Easy to customize! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
– Make each cable a different color
– Pop one cable with a wow color (you may wish to use additional markers to separate the Twisted Rib sections from the cables)
– Keep the cables a constant color and knit each of the Twisted Rib sections in a different color
– Use a stark contrasting background main color
– Knit the entire hat in one color using either variegated or solid color yarn (you may wish to use additional markers to separate the Twisted Rib sections from the cables)